Student Office of the Geschwister-Scholl-Institute of Political Science
The Student Office is the primary resource for students at the GSI. Both prospective and registered students find valuable information concerning their study of political science at the GSI. The following list enumerates several of the most important services offered by the Student Office:
- Answering general questions on studying at GSI.
- Answering general questions on application.
- Certificates and grading (Magister degree, Teacher education, Diploma degree, and PhD degree programs).
- Transcripts to visiting students in the ERASMUS and LMUexchange-students programs.
- Answering questions concerning online course enrollment (Coremato).
Contact and further Information
Geschwister Scholl Institute of Political Science
Salma Nosseir, B.A.