Student Office of the Geschwister-Scholl-Institute of Political Science
The Student Office is the first point of contact for prospective and enrolled students at the Geschwister-Scholl-Institute. Here, general questions concerning application and studies will be answered. Additionally, students can have their course certificates and transcripts issued here.
- Answering general questions on studying at GSI
- Answering general questions on application
- Answering questions concerning online course enrollment
- Certificates and grading (Magister degree, Teacher education, Diploma degree and PhD degree programs)
- Transcripts to visiting students in the ERASMUS and LMUexchange-students programs
Geschwister Scholl Institute of Political Science
T: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 9106
F: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 9012
Opening hours Student Office
- Tuesday: 14 p.m. - 16 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The personal and telephone consultation hours are not applicable until further notice. Inquiries can only be answered via email for the time being.