- 11/2015-present: PhD Study Grant from the "Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft"
(Foundation of the German Economy)
- 4/2015-present PhD candidate and research associate at the Chair of Empirical Political Research and Policy Analysis (Prof. Dr. Paul W. Thurner)
- 2012-2014 Study of Political Science at the University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana (M.Phil) Thesis: Africa’s Political Culture(s): A comparative Analysis of the Role of political Attitudes and Values in Africa’s Democratization
- 2008-2014 Study of Political Science at the Ludwig-Maximilian’s University, Munich, Germany (BA 2011; MA 2014). Thesis: Economic Voting in Ghana: An in-depth Study of the economic Factor in African Elections
- 2012-2014 Student research assistant at the Ghana Center for Democratic Development in Accra, Ghana
- 2010-2012 Student research assistant at the Chair for Global Governance und Public Policy (Prof. Dr. Bernhard Zangl)