Information for Incoming Students
Introductory meeting for international students (first and second semester!) - providing crucial information about online course-registration!
- Monday, April 15, 2019, 12 p.m., Oettingenstr. 67, room 057.
The presentation for the introductory meeting of last semester you will find here.
Please Note: For the course registration you need to fill out the following sheet and send to email@example.com until Tuesday, 16.04.2019 12 p.m.
Course Registration Summer 2019
We especially need the total number of courses you want to visit!
Studying at the GSI
- provides all the information you need as an ERASMUS+ or LMU Exchange- student at the GSI
- also contains useful information for other Exchange Students
For further information please contact:
- Dr. Rainer Hülsse, firstname.lastname@example.org (for ERASMUS+)
- Dr. Lars Colschen, email@example.com (for LMU exchange)
- Benedikt Kastner, firstname.lastname@example.org (GSI-studentoffice)
Studying at the LMU
For general information about the LMU (e.g. application, housing, language courses):
Contact information International Office for Exchange Students:
If you are from abroad and plan to study at the GSI as a regular degree student: