Chair of Political Systems and European Integration (Goetz)
Department of Political Science
Chair of Political Systems and European Integration
Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 2180-9040
Monday - Wednesday: 9 am - 4 pm
In urgent cases, please refer to the secretary's office at Prof Rittberger's chair. Office hours can be found there.
- Dr. Gross, Martin
- Jagdhuber, Stefan M.A.
- Dr. Korn, Dan
- Dr. Koß, Michael
- Martin, Aaron M.A.
- Ohliger, Veronika M.A.
- Dr. Patz, Ronny
- Dr. Pytlas, Bartek
- Dr. Schellenberg, Britta
- Schmidt-Jevtic, Johanna M.A.
- Stepanyan, Alexander Dipl. Pol.
- Dr. Thorvaldsdottir, Svanhildur
- Dr. Zinterer, Tanja
- Call for Papers for a panel at ICPP in Singapore
- Call for Papers: "Populism and Nativism as Legitimation Narratives of Illiberal Politics"
- Publication: "The electoral connection in staggered parliaments: Evidence from Australia, France, Germany and Japan"
- Prof. Dr. Klaus H. Goetz and Dr. Ronny Patz at the EUFINACCO Workshop in Berlin
- Global Policy Special Issue "Resourcing International Organizations" published
- Publication: "Gaining new insights by going local: determinants of coalition formation in mixed democratic polities"
- Publication: "Leaking, leak prevention, and decoupling in public administrations: the case of the European Commission"
- Publication: "Changing Budgeting Administration in International Organizations"
- Dr. Ronny Patz chairs the „21st Century International Bureaucracy“ section at the ECPR General Conference in Oslo
- Prof. Dr. Klaus H. Goetz contributes to the latest SIGMA Paper No. 54
- WEP Virtual Special Issue "Parliamentarism in Europe"