Letters of Recommendation
You are welcome to receive a recommendation or review from us if you meet the following requirements:
- You must have completed at least one course with the respective instructor;
- You must submit a curriculum vitae and a comprehensive overview of the grades achieved so far in your studies;
- You must provide detailed information in writing about the purpose for which you need the recommendation (university, foundation, name of contact person, planned course of study, other plans, etc.);
- You must explain or justify your plans to the respective lecturer in a discussion during office hours and, if necessary, also prepare a template for the recommendation;
- You must allow four weeks for the processing of the recommendation, i.e. you must request it at least 4 weeks before it is to be sent or collected from you.