Chair of Political Systems and European Integration (Goetz)
Department of Political Science
Chair of Political Systems and European Integration
Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 2180-9040
Mon. + Thur. 9-12 am and 13 - 16 pm
Friday 13-14 pm.
Mon. + Tue. 9-12 am + 13-16 pm and Friday 9-12 am secretary's office at Prof Rittberger's chair
Prof. Rittberger, Room H005, Tel. 2180-9050
- Dr. Gross, Martin
- Jagdhuber, Stefan M.A.
- Dr. Korn, Dan
- Prof. Dr. Koß, Michael
- Dr. des. Ohliger, Veronika
- Dr. Patz, Ronny
- Dr. Pytlas, Bartek
- Dr. Schellenberg, Britta
- Schmidt-Jevtic, Johanna M.A.
- Dr. Thorvaldsdottir, Svanhildur
- Dr. Zinterer, Tanja
- Biehler, Jan B.A.
- Brown, Benjamin
- Leibinger, Moritz
- Steigerwald, Susanne
- von Ahnen, Maya
- Woltmann, Valentin
- Call for Papers for a panel at ICPP in Singapore
- Call for Papers: "Populism and Nativism as Legitimation Narratives of Illiberal Politics"
- Publication: "The electoral connection in staggered parliaments: Evidence from Australia, France, Germany and Japan"
- Bartek Pytlas at ECPR General Conference 2018
- Prof. Dr. Klaus H. Goetz and Dr. Ronny Patz at the EUFINACCO Workshop in Berlin
- Europe’s Strategy Dilemma
- Global Policy Special Issue "Resourcing International Organizations" published
- Dr. Martin Gross participated at the workshop "Comparative local government in the Nordic Region"
- Dr. Martin Gross' Interview with CBC News
- Dr. Ronny Patz and Dr. Svanhildur Thorvaldsdottir presented research on UNHCR resourcing at ISA 2018
- Publication: "Gaining new insights by going local: determinants of coalition formation in mixed democratic polities"
- Publication: "Leaking, leak prevention, and decoupling in public administrations: the case of the European Commission"
- Publication: "Changing Budgeting Administration in International Organizations"
- Ronny Patz interviewed in Radio France International
- Dr. Ronny Patz chairs the „21st Century International Bureaucracy“ section at the ECPR General Conference in Oslo
- Prof. Dr. Klaus H. Goetz contributes to the latest SIGMA Paper No. 54
- WEP Virtual Special Issue "Parliamentarism in Europe"